วันศุกร์ที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
Goong Pad Priew Wan (Thai Sweet and Sour Shrimps)
150 grams peeled shrimps
50 grams diced cucumbers
30 grams tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
40 gram pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
30 grams diced onions
10 grams spring onions cut into inch-long length
10 grams chopped garlic
1/4 cup stock
2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1/2 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1. Fry the shrimp quickly and set aside.
2. Fry the pineapple, cucumber, tomato and onion and set aside.
3. Mix the seasoning; tomato ketchup, sugar, fish sauce and stock, well.
4. Heat the oil. Fry the garlic until it becomes aromatic. Add the vegetables, shrimps and half of the spring onions and stir-fry.
5. Serve on a plate. Garnish with the rest of the spring onions.
- Stir-fry the vegetables only briefly to maintain their crispiness.